Saturday, November 1, 2014

Well here it is again, and I have not written on this site.. Thinking of dad especially during the holiday season, we always loved the celebrations with family and friends.. I found this article written by Ron Muller It was in dad's multiple collections. It also mentions my Uncle, Emery Cook.  I miss those days of the long ago past.  Dad is wearing one of his favorite shirts, and is with my beautiful and sweet mom, Viola.  She was definitely the woman behind the man. Always going to the multiple car part-stores and junk yards finding him this and that... They had been together since childhood.. Nice article....you can click on the article to enlarge it.. 


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Jackie. Thanks for sharing. Hope everyone is doing fine. I think about you guys often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie, good to hear from you.. I am trying to consolidate all the stuff I have about my dad into one place. are you still in LA?
      Jackie
      jarnettOB@gmail.com

      Delete

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. I spent my early week-ends going to the drags with Mom, Dad and my brother Sonny. We mostly went to the Paradise Mesa Drags. No pit passes back then We were free to go to the starting line and watch them push start my dad's cars. We would run all around the surrounding canyons and had lots of freedom. My mom would bring Beans, Rice and tortillas which we all ate for lunch..